Wasting products is history now cos, of course, it doesn't soak up a thing!
The amount of liquid or cream products needed is about half the amount compared to directly using brush or sponge. Spreading product with it will take some getting used to, final blending can always be finished with oval brush or usual sponge (for example beautyblender), that means washing the oval brush or the sponge will be minimized and they will last a whole lot longer.
It is ideal for people who don't like messy fingers during makeup. AND I bet you can imagine cleaning THIS APPLICATOR will literally take no more effort than rubbing it with a little soap and rinsing with some luke warm water. If you are a professional makeup artist, can you imagine how exciting it is that you can use it on one client/model, clean it with a makeup remover and sanitizing spray, and then you can use it on another client/model immediately just like that? Throwing away disposable sponge can totally be minimized!!!!
To clean, use mild soap and rinse it with lukewarm water, pad dry and store. Keep away from sharp objects like your tweezers or brow scissors, and it will last for a very long time!
HOW TO USE
- Take the littlest amount of cream/liquid product and go in circular motions or back and forth to spread, until it stop spreading further.
- Tap repeatedly to blend and settle, pay attention to edges (jawlines, hairlines, around the eyes. Hold the sides and fold to create a "point" for detail and point applications.
- Repeat and build coverage as needed.
- KEEP OUT OF DIRECT SUNLIGHT
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- CHANGE TO A NEW ONE ONCE THERE IS ANY DAMAGE OF THE OUTER LINING.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. DO NOT INGEST.
Note: Due to high demand, please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery